Hieratic Sky Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hieratic Sky Academy

A place for duelists to gather.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Professor Stein is here
Battlefield: Rules, Regulations, and Scoring System I_icon_minitimeby Professor Stein 7/27/2015, 4:56 am

» Topic changed due to age restriction
Battlefield: Rules, Regulations, and Scoring System I_icon_minitimeby P-Robs 6/23/2015, 4:54 am

» Im Back!!!
Battlefield: Rules, Regulations, and Scoring System I_icon_minitimeby imonacloud 11/11/2013, 5:58 pm

» dnmn12 is back and is asking you
Battlefield: Rules, Regulations, and Scoring System I_icon_minitimeby crystals2200 11/10/2013, 2:15 pm

» Turtle Archetype!
Battlefield: Rules, Regulations, and Scoring System I_icon_minitimeby AbnormalDreams 11/10/2013, 1:00 pm

» Anyone play League of legends?
Battlefield: Rules, Regulations, and Scoring System I_icon_minitimeby dnmn12 10/28/2013, 7:34 pm

» Deck Guide Suggestions
Battlefield: Rules, Regulations, and Scoring System I_icon_minitimeby AbnormalDreams 10/24/2013, 11:56 pm

» Monthly War with CMA
Battlefield: Rules, Regulations, and Scoring System I_icon_minitimeby P-Robs 10/12/2013, 11:46 pm

» Hey Guys I'm Exceeded
Battlefield: Rules, Regulations, and Scoring System I_icon_minitimeby P-Robs 10/9/2013, 9:45 pm

» CMA War ~ Sept 2013
Battlefield: Rules, Regulations, and Scoring System I_icon_minitimeby P-Robs 10/6/2013, 8:25 pm

DevPro Download
Battlefield: Rules, Regulations, and Scoring System UyHk

World Map

Battlefield: Rules, Regulations, and Scoring System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
t3st3rd3ck
Admin
t3st3rd3ck

Battlefield: Rules, Regulations, and Scoring System Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield: Rules, Regulations, and Scoring System   Battlefield: Rules, Regulations, and Scoring System I_icon_minitime5/31/2013, 12:21 am

Welcome to the Battlefield.

Here you can gain TP by recording your games. You will need to provide some information. Heres what you'll need to gain TP (tribute points).

1) Make sure you make a new thread. DO NOT REPLY TO SOMEONE ELSES THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE THEIR OPPONENT.

2) Is this game a single or match?

3) Post screenshots or get your opponent to confirm your/their victory. Whoever wins is required to post

Complications and Point Rewards
Single

If you win your single game you will recieve 15 TP.

In the event of a draw the game is considered null and void and you must rematch to gain your TP.

Losers of the game will recieve no points.

Match

If you win your Match (defined as a 2/3 game with siding) you will recieve 30 TP.

If you draw a Match you must rematch until one person has 2 wins and there is a clear victor.

If you lose your Match you will recieve no TP.

The winner of the game is responsible for recording victories. For simplicity we recommend you use screenshots as this does not require making your opponent confirm. Please be good winners/losers and report fairly if your opponent forgets their screenshot. Remember at the end of the day, it's just a children's trading card game. Have fun everyone.

Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Rules, Regulations, and Scoring System
Page 1 of 1