Hieratic Sky Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hieratic Sky Academy

A place for duelists to gather.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Professor Stein is here
Turtle Archetype! I_icon_minitimeby Professor Stein 7/27/2015, 4:56 am

» Topic changed due to age restriction
Turtle Archetype! I_icon_minitimeby P-Robs 6/23/2015, 4:54 am

» Im Back!!!
Turtle Archetype! I_icon_minitimeby imonacloud 11/11/2013, 5:58 pm

» dnmn12 is back and is asking you
Turtle Archetype! I_icon_minitimeby crystals2200 11/10/2013, 2:15 pm

» Turtle Archetype!
Turtle Archetype! I_icon_minitimeby AbnormalDreams 11/10/2013, 1:00 pm

» Anyone play League of legends?
Turtle Archetype! I_icon_minitimeby dnmn12 10/28/2013, 7:34 pm

» Deck Guide Suggestions
Turtle Archetype! I_icon_minitimeby AbnormalDreams 10/24/2013, 11:56 pm

» Monthly War with CMA
Turtle Archetype! I_icon_minitimeby P-Robs 10/12/2013, 11:46 pm

» Hey Guys I'm Exceeded
Turtle Archetype! I_icon_minitimeby P-Robs 10/9/2013, 9:45 pm

» CMA War ~ Sept 2013
Turtle Archetype! I_icon_minitimeby P-Robs 10/6/2013, 8:25 pm

DevPro Download
Turtle Archetype! UyHk

World Map

Turtle Archetype!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AbnormalDreams
Tester
AbnormalDreams

Turtle Archetype! Empty
PostSubject: Turtle Archetype!   Turtle Archetype! I_icon_minitime11/7/2013, 12:56 am

So tonight I had the honor of being on the Yugicast where we created the turtle archetype! This archetype focuses around Crab Turtle and the use of "Salt Counters". This archetype was made purely for fun and we had a great time making it but I was wondering what you would add. This is what we have so far:

Turtle Club
Field Spell
When you summon a “Turtle” Monster place one “Salt counter” on this card. You can remove a number of “Salt Counter(s) from your side of the field”; add a “Turtle” Monster from your deck to your hand whose level is equal to or less than the number of removed “Salt Counter(s)”

Seasalt Mode Activate
Quick-play Spell
Tribute 1 “Crab Turtle”. Special summon on /Seasalt Mode monster that includes the tributed monster’s name from your hand or deck in attack mode.

Hare
Earth
Beast/Tuner Monster
Level 1
200 atk/200 def
If you control a face-up “Turtle” Monser you can special summon this card from your hand. You can reduce the level of a face-up “Turtle” monster you control, special summon this card from your graveyard. You can only use this card as a tuner once per turn.

Maiden of Crab Turtles
Water
Aqua/Effect Monster
Level 1
500 atk/1200 def
When this card is targeted for an attack: You can negate the attack, and if you do, change the battle position of this card, then  you can add 1 "Turtle Oath" from your Deck, or Graveyard to your hand. During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated that targets this face-up card (except during the Damage Step): You can add 1 "Crab Turtle" from your Deck, or Graveyard to your hand. You can only use 1 "Maiden of Crab Turtles" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Crab Turtle/Seasalt Mode
Water
Aqua/Effect Monster
Level 10
3050 atk/ 3000 def
This card can not be normal summoned or set, this card must first be special summoned by the effect of “Seasalt Mode Activate” This card gains 100 attack for each “Salt Counter” on the field. When this card destroys a monster by battle place one salt counter on this card. If this card would be destroyed remove two “Salt counters” from the field instead.You can banish 1 "Turtle" monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, then you can place “Salt counters” on this card equal to the level of the monster banished.

Blue Crab Turtle
Water
Aqua/Synchro/ Effect Monster
Level 8
2850 atk/ 2800 def
1 “Hare” + 1 or more “Turtle” Monsters
When this card is synchro summoned place one “Salt Counter” this card. This card gains 100 atk for each “Salt Counter” on the field. You can remove a salt counter from this monster; destroy all other face-up monsters on the field.

Blue Shell
Counter Trap
When your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, while you control a face-up Attack Position "Turtle" monster and have at least 4 “salt counters” on the field: Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card.

NaCl Ensues
Continuous Trap
During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 “Salt Counter” on every face-up monster.

Case of Crabs
Continuous Trap
Activate this card by discarding 1 card: Special Summon as many “Turtle” monsters as possible from your Graveyard. When this face-up card leaves the field, destroy those monsters.

Hare-atic Turtle
Rank 3
Xyz/effect
1300 atk/ 2200 def
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 “Turtle” monster from your Deck, That card can not attack the turn it is summoned this way. When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard by battle or card effect add a “Turtle” Monster to your hand from your deck.
Back to top Go down
Lightvaqate
Admin

Turtle Archetype! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle Archetype!   Turtle Archetype! I_icon_minitime11/7/2013, 9:38 am

are there any lvl 3 turtles? or is the xyz generic
Back to top Go down
AbnormalDreams
Tester
AbnormalDreams

Turtle Archetype! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle Archetype!   Turtle Archetype! I_icon_minitime11/10/2013, 1:00 pm

We based the Xyz around the card Don Turtle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Turtle Archetype! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle Archetype!   Turtle Archetype! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turtle Archetype!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hieratic Sky Academy :: 
General Discussions
 ::