Hieratic Sky Academy

A place for duelists to gather.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Professor Stein is here
hello, i'm new to this school. nice to meet you. I_icon_minitimeby Professor Stein 7/27/2015, 4:56 am

» Topic changed due to age restriction
hello, i'm new to this school. nice to meet you. I_icon_minitimeby P-Robs 6/23/2015, 4:54 am

» Im Back!!!
hello, i'm new to this school. nice to meet you. I_icon_minitimeby imonacloud 11/11/2013, 5:58 pm

» dnmn12 is back and is asking you
hello, i'm new to this school. nice to meet you. I_icon_minitimeby crystals2200 11/10/2013, 2:15 pm

» Turtle Archetype!
hello, i'm new to this school. nice to meet you. I_icon_minitimeby AbnormalDreams 11/10/2013, 1:00 pm

» Anyone play League of legends?
hello, i'm new to this school. nice to meet you. I_icon_minitimeby dnmn12 10/28/2013, 7:34 pm

» Deck Guide Suggestions
hello, i'm new to this school. nice to meet you. I_icon_minitimeby AbnormalDreams 10/24/2013, 11:56 pm

» Monthly War with CMA
hello, i'm new to this school. nice to meet you. I_icon_minitimeby P-Robs 10/12/2013, 11:46 pm

» Hey Guys I'm Exceeded
hello, i'm new to this school. nice to meet you. I_icon_minitimeby P-Robs 10/9/2013, 9:45 pm

» CMA War ~ Sept 2013
hello, i'm new to this school. nice to meet you. I_icon_minitimeby P-Robs 10/6/2013, 8:25 pm

DevPro Download
hello, i'm new to this school. nice to meet you. UyHk

World Map

hello, i'm new to this school. nice to meet you.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
osiriredmoon12

hello, i'm new to this school. nice to meet you. Empty
PostSubject: hello, i'm new to this school. nice to meet you.   hello, i'm new to this school. nice to meet you. I_icon_minitime7/26/2013, 7:28 pm

hi, I'm Osiriredmoon12. I came here from Chess Masters Duel Academy and i wanted to become a better duelist.  i'm glad to meet you.
Back to top Go down
P-Robs
Founder
P-Robs

hello, i'm new to this school. nice to meet you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, i'm new to this school. nice to meet you.   hello, i'm new to this school. nice to meet you. I_icon_minitime7/27/2013, 6:18 pm

Welcome to HSA. We are glad to have you here with us and look forward to seeing your advancement in the game.
Back to top Go down
http://hieraticskyacademy.forumotion.com

hello, i'm new to this school. nice to meet you.
Page 1 of 1