Hieratic Sky Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hieratic Sky Academy

A place for duelists to gather.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Professor Stein is here
How Duels in The Yami-no-Game Arena Work I_icon_minitimeby Professor Stein 7/27/2015, 4:56 am

» Topic changed due to age restriction
How Duels in The Yami-no-Game Arena Work I_icon_minitimeby P-Robs 6/23/2015, 4:54 am

» Im Back!!!
How Duels in The Yami-no-Game Arena Work I_icon_minitimeby imonacloud 11/11/2013, 5:58 pm

» dnmn12 is back and is asking you
How Duels in The Yami-no-Game Arena Work I_icon_minitimeby crystals2200 11/10/2013, 2:15 pm

» Turtle Archetype!
How Duels in The Yami-no-Game Arena Work I_icon_minitimeby AbnormalDreams 11/10/2013, 1:00 pm

» Anyone play League of legends?
How Duels in The Yami-no-Game Arena Work I_icon_minitimeby dnmn12 10/28/2013, 7:34 pm

» Deck Guide Suggestions
How Duels in The Yami-no-Game Arena Work I_icon_minitimeby AbnormalDreams 10/24/2013, 11:56 pm

» Monthly War with CMA
How Duels in The Yami-no-Game Arena Work I_icon_minitimeby P-Robs 10/12/2013, 11:46 pm

» Hey Guys I'm Exceeded
How Duels in The Yami-no-Game Arena Work I_icon_minitimeby P-Robs 10/9/2013, 9:45 pm

» CMA War ~ Sept 2013
How Duels in The Yami-no-Game Arena Work I_icon_minitimeby P-Robs 10/6/2013, 8:25 pm

DevPro Download
How Duels in The Yami-no-Game Arena Work UyHk

World Map

How Duels in The Yami-no-Game Arena Work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
P-Robs
Founder
P-Robs

How Duels in The Yami-no-Game Arena Work Empty
PostSubject: How Duels in The Yami-no-Game Arena Work   How Duels in The Yami-no-Game Arena Work I_icon_minitime5/17/2013, 11:14 pm

How Duels in The Yami-no-Game Arena Work TaAy

A Shadow Game, known as a Death Game in the Japanese version (Yami-no-Gēmu, literally Game of Darkness or Dark Game) is a contest in the Yu-Gi-Oh! series generally between two people that involves a harsh penalty for the loser.

In a Yami-no-Game Duel ::

The stakes :: All NWA Points! No if's, and's, or but's about it! If your points are higher than the opponent, only that amount is to be put on the line.

As usual, you CANNOT use these decks :: Burn, Mill, FTK, & Exodia, Stall, & OTK (3 turns must be given to the opponent). Further decks must be stated in the challenging post.

Rules for challenging a Yami-no-Game::

You are only permitted to challenge a member who is in the same dorm or higher::
--Sealed members can challenge anyone.
--Tamer members can only challenge Tamers or higher.
--Master members can only challenge Masters or higher.
--King members can only challenge Kings or higher.
--Overlord members can only challenge Overlords or higher.
--Staff, you can only challenge other Staff members. This includes Testers, Moderators, and GFX Team.

Once the challenge has been posted, AND opponent accepts in a reply, you and your opponent will duel in a best 2/3 Match. NO Single Duels are permitted. Confirmation from opponent MUST be provided (if instead snapshots are provided, 'Opponent Admits Defeat' MUST be visible somewhere in the picture).

Once you have participated in a Yami-no-Game Duel, you are NOT permitted to participate in another for 14 days unless your most recent outcome was a victory.

Good Luck to all who wish to enter the Shadows!!!

**Please note - The artwork in this post does not belong to me. Belongs to ~kryptangel92 from deviantart.com. I simply re-sized the image.**
Back to top Go down
https://hieraticskyacademy.forumotion.com

How Duels in The Yami-no-Game Arena Work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hieratic Sky Academy ::  :: 
Shadow Arena
 :: Yami-no-Game Arena
-
Jump to: