Hieratic Sky Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hieratic Sky Academy

A place for duelists to gather.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Professor Stein is here
The New Banlist Has Been Announced!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby Professor Stein 7/27/2015, 4:56 am

» Topic changed due to age restriction
The New Banlist Has Been Announced!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby P-Robs 6/23/2015, 4:54 am

» Im Back!!!
The New Banlist Has Been Announced!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby imonacloud 11/11/2013, 5:58 pm

» dnmn12 is back and is asking you
The New Banlist Has Been Announced!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby crystals2200 11/10/2013, 2:15 pm

» Turtle Archetype!
The New Banlist Has Been Announced!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby AbnormalDreams 11/10/2013, 1:00 pm

» Anyone play League of legends?
The New Banlist Has Been Announced!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby dnmn12 10/28/2013, 7:34 pm

» Deck Guide Suggestions
The New Banlist Has Been Announced!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby AbnormalDreams 10/24/2013, 11:56 pm

» Monthly War with CMA
The New Banlist Has Been Announced!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby P-Robs 10/12/2013, 11:46 pm

» Hey Guys I'm Exceeded
The New Banlist Has Been Announced!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby P-Robs 10/9/2013, 9:45 pm

» CMA War ~ Sept 2013
The New Banlist Has Been Announced!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby P-Robs 10/6/2013, 8:25 pm

DevPro Download
The New Banlist Has Been Announced!!!!! UyHk

World Map

The New Banlist Has Been Announced!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AbnormalDreams
Tester
AbnormalDreams

The New Banlist Has Been Announced!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The New Banlist Has Been Announced!!!!!   The New Banlist Has Been Announced!!!!! I_icon_minitime8/20/2013, 9:21 pm

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/index.html

By the looks of it, this format is going to be crazy!!!!!!!!

what do you guys think???
Back to top Go down
darkmagicpikachu
darkmagicpikachu

The New Banlist Has Been Announced!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Banlist Has Been Announced!!!!!   The New Banlist Has Been Announced!!!!! I_icon_minitime8/21/2013, 10:49 am

Well, it looks like they are trying to nerf a lot of the abused meta-game and cards that people overuse, so that more players don't get crashed by the spamming and abuse of certain overpowered combos. I see that a lot of cards have returned to banned status, using Monster Reborn as just one example, and I believe I saw Heavy Storm on there as well. Thunder King is a good choice for limitation, as it really is an OP card that can slow the game on players with just one, and two or three just becomes a pain. This format is seeing a lot of moves to level playing fields, as E. Dragons have been totally nerfed/nuked with banning. Prophecy is making its move back to the Priestess strategy with the banning of The Book of Judgment, but that's not the worst thing either. I can say now that I'd like to play either Six Sams or Spellcasters this format, and Hieratic Xyz is a strong possibility. I actually got some cards today that will help build my deck. Will post about that later in general discussions, peace out HSA (and AbnormalDreams).
Back to top Go down

The New Banlist Has Been Announced!!!!!
Page 1 of 1